Skip to main content

Eymen and his new school

 






Eymen and his new school

 

I’m Eymen Erdem. I am nine and I am studying in 2/B. This year I am going to Erenler Schools, which has a big canteen and a lovely playground. There are hundreds of children; they are very good boys and girls. I have great teachers, who teach everyone very well.

There are twenty-four children in my classroom. I love all my friends, but my favourite friend is Feride, who always makes very good things and helps me. She is very helpful girl. Our classroom teacher is Musa B….., he is very comic person. When we are in online lesson, my teacher makes jokes and he gives us nicknames, onion for me, coconut for Feride 😊 His hair is brown and his eyes are blue. He is very cool.

My lessons are Math, Turkish, Art, English. The best lesson is art because I get fun when I draw ships. But, I like the other lessons, too.

 

Finally, I like my school. Do you like it?  I am very happy this year because my school is very good and I am learning so many good things.

Bye 😊 Eymen Erdem Soruç

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Giant Lizards: Dinosaurs

When you read about the text below, you will learn about dinosaurs which are known as the giant lizards. Do you know what “dinosaur” means? “Deino” means ‘fearfully great’ in Greek and “sauros” is meaning ‘lizard.’ So, dinosaur means “fearfully great lizard”. Dinosaurs are prehistoric reptiles which lived 245 million years ago. These kinds of animals were extremely large and massive. They had quite big hind legs and strong arms. They could eat a person easily. They were greedy creatures. There are so many types of dinosaurs such as Tyrannosaurus, Velociraptor, Apatosaurus, Stegosaurus, or Triceratops. Dinosaurs are great scary animals which appear in movies, books, magazines, and TV shows. We know them as greenish, scaly, and reptilian giants.                        Dinosaurs ate either meat or plants; they were either carnivorous or herbivorous. All carnivorous dinosaurs ate lizards, turtles, eggs, or early mammals like giraff...